Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
What's up with my baby?

Let's start of with the suckiest thing ever which is...... SCHOOL'S STARTING TOMORROW!! Argh!! There's still a lot of homework to be done. I'm having a mental block, couldnt do my comprehension properly! I'm reading, and forgetting what the passage is about. So yea, blogging time! Okay, i just got back about 10am, i think. Was having a class chalet last night, and sort of stayed up the whole night. Had fun playing games, pool, swimming and yea, chilling with Cheryl, Weiyan and Shimin. It've been such a long time since we had our ladies' night fun. And yea, went crazy our own, laughed, played, sang, blah blah blah (you name it, we've got it.) Yea, as i was saying, we stayed up the whole night and i only manage to sleep at about 6plus plus am. Yea, Slept for.... let's say... 3 hours? And yea, went home straight after it. Left baby hell lotsa missed calls and messages. Don't blame me, i just miss him so much. Anyway, we were suppose to meet up today to do our homework together and basically spend time together. But, i dont know if i did something wrong or what, that he decided to cancel the plan. Obviously i was disappointed but still, i said it was okay. He said it's just him AGAIN. Seariously, i dont know how am i gonna live with that. I mean, once in awhile it's cool but it've been happening too many times! Yea.... nevermind, still living with it. I just hope i aint the one causing these to happen cos' seriously, i dont know what i've done. What i GUESSED is that he aint happy that i stayed over at the chalet. I'm just guessing, i dont know. Sighs. Oh well, tomorrow will be a better day, right?

With love, on Sunday, June 25, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse